USA: 7-Eleven posts February sales rise
US convenience store operator 7-Eleven has reported a 2.1% rise in same-store merchandise sales in the US for February. The company said total sales for the month increased 16% year-on-year to US$797.6m, reported the Wall Street Journal. Sales of fuel rose 53% year-on-year to %264.6m, while the average retail price of petrol per gallon rose to $1.65 in February from $1.15 a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre