USA: 7-Eleven posts higher October sales
US convenience store chain 7-Eleven has reported total sales for October of US$964.9m, an increase of 10.1% over the October 2002 total of $876.5m. Total merchandise sales, which exclude fuel sales, for October were $673.1m, an increase of 9.6% over the year-ago total of $614.1m. US same-store merchandise sales for October 2003 increased 8.1%, on top of a 3.9% increase in October 2002. The company said its US same-store sales for October were positively impacted by the grocery worker strikes in Southern California, where the company has a heavy concentration of stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO