USA: 7-Eleven posts same-store December sales with increase of 2.5%
Ahead of posting its Q4 and year end results on 1 February, 7-Eleven has revealed that same-store sales rose 2.5% in December, 1.7% of which can be accounted for by price hikes in cigarettes. Total sales in this period rose 2.2% to US$545m, from US$533m, and the store saw gasoline revenue rise 13.9% to US$228.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO