USA: 7-Eleven posts slight increase in March sales
Dallas-based 7-Eleven, Inc, the largest chain in the convenience retailing industry, has reported a 1.4% increase in its US same-store merchandise sales for March 2002, on top of 3.8 percent for March 2001. Total merchandise sales for March 2002 were US$576.3m, an increase of 1.6% over the March 2001 total of US$567m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses