USA: 7-Eleven reports 3.8% rise in November same-store sales
US convenience store chain 7-Eleven has reported that its same-store merchandise sales for November were up 3.8%.
Total merchandise sales were US$582m for November, up 4.7% from November 2001. For the year-to-date period, total merchandise sales were $6.7bn, a rise of 4% from a year ago.
7-Eleven, which operates or franchises about 5,800 stores, also reported November fuel sales up 32% to $245.7m.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target