CHINA/USA: 7-Eleven to open up to 500 stores in Beijing
Texas-based convenience store chain 7-Eleven is to open up to 500 stores in the Chinese capital of Beijing within the coming five years. 7-Eleven has authorised its two largest foreign operations to oversee the expansion in China: Taiwan-based President Chain Store Corp and Japan's Seven-Eleven Japan Corp. These two operations will run the new stores together, with a Chinese partner taking a 35% stake in the venture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods