THAILAND: 7Eleven launches catalogue service for customers
The convenience store arm of the operator Charoen Pokphand Group , CP 7Eleven , this week launched a new catalogue service allowing customers to order from among 5,000 items at their local store. Dubbed 7Catalog , the chain expects to see returns of Bt1bn (US$22.7m) from the initiative in the first three years. Within the next five years, the 7Catalog will be available online.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO