UK: 80 jobs to go at Kellogg Manchester HQ
Around 80 jobs are at risk at Kellogg's Manchester head office as the firm continues to make cuts in order to streamline operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Pricing, productivity pay off for Mondelez
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Mondelez profits down but gives guidance boost
- Lindt adds Hello Bites to US portfolio