USA: 800.COM Partners With Pizza Hut(R) and AOL for The Big New Yorker Pizza Promotion
800.COM, Inc., a leading online retailer of consumer electronics, movies and music, today launched a back-to-school promotion with Pizza Hut and America Online to bring new customers to the award-winning 800.COM Web site.From July 23 through August 20, Pizza Hut customers purchasing The Big NewYorker Pizza will receive $30 in online cash that can be used in three $10 increments toward purchases at seven online retailers. 800.COM is the only participating online retailer in the consumer electronics, movies and music categories.With purchases of The Big New Yorker Pizza, customers will receive premium certificates, each containing a unique personal identification number (PIN) enabling them to log on to a dedicated online site (AOL Keyword: Pizza Hut or
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk