USA: 800.COM Partners With Pizza Hut(R) and AOL for The Big New Yorker Pizza Promotion
800.COM, Inc., a leading online retailer of consumer electronics, movies and music, today launched a back-to-school promotion with Pizza Hut and America Online to bring new customers to the award-winning 800.COM Web site.From July 23 through August 20, Pizza Hut customers purchasing The Big NewYorker Pizza will receive $30 in online cash that can be used in three $10 increments toward purchases at seven online retailers. 800.COM is the only participating online retailer in the consumer electronics, movies and music categories.With purchases of The Big New Yorker Pizza, customers will receive premium certificates, each containing a unique personal identification number (PIN) enabling them to log on to a dedicated online site (AOL Keyword: Pizza Hut or
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat