USA: 800.COM Partners With Pizza Hut(R) and AOL for The Big New Yorker Pizza Promotion
800.COM, Inc., a leading online retailer of consumer electronics, movies and music, today launched a back-to-school promotion with Pizza Hut and America Online to bring new customers to the award-winning 800.COM Web site.From July 23 through August 20, Pizza Hut customers purchasing The Big NewYorker Pizza will receive $30 in online cash that can be used in three $10 increments toward purchases at seven online retailers. 800.COM is the only participating online retailer in the consumer electronics, movies and music categories.With purchases of The Big New Yorker Pizza, customers will receive premium certificates, each containing a unique personal identification number (PIN) enabling them to log on to a dedicated online site (AOL Keyword: Pizza Hut or
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund