UK: Nestlé Rowntree: a break with tradition (COMMENT)
Nestlé Rowntree's decision to play with the venerable KitKat slogan has met with a generally dubious press response. However, Mars changed its classic "work, rest and play" slogan in 2002 and saw a 20% rise in sales the following year. So, as KitKat struggles to regain the countlines crown from Cadbury, this shift in emphasis could yet be a winner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units