UK: Nestlé Rowntree: a break with tradition (COMMENT)
Nestlé Rowntree's decision to play with the venerable KitKat slogan has met with a generally dubious press response. However, Mars changed its classic "work, rest and play" slogan in 2002 and saw a 20% rise in sales the following year. So, as KitKat struggles to regain the countlines crown from Cadbury, this shift in emphasis could yet be a winner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast