AUSTRALIA: A chocolate a day... dieticians tout benefits of chocolate consumption
Eating 50g of chocolate every day has tangible nutritional benefits, according to Perth-based dietician Glenn Cardwell. High in fats, calories and sugar, chocolate has never really been touted as the healthy snack option, but after ten years of nutrition research into the treat, Cardwell argues that it can be good for you. Good news for Australians, who rate ninth in the world in terms of overall chocolate consumption.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins