UK: A giant LEAP for laboratory proficiency testing
The Central Science Laboratory announced today that it is adding the Laboratory Environmental Analysis Proficiency (LEAP) Scheme to its highly respected and internationally successful range of proficiency testing schemes. The LEAP Scheme will fit well with CSL's existing schemes such as FAPAS® and FEPAS®: it provides specialist analytical services to the water, food, beverage and environmental laboratory sectors and is fully compatible with CSL's activities spanning agriculture, environment and food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund