A New Concept in Food Hygiene Training is Being Launched by Advanced Food Safety Limited in April 2000
SAFER FOOD On-Line has been produced by Direct Food Hygiene in collaboration with Advanced Food Safety Limited. SAFER FOOD On-Line is the FIRST Internet based food safety training course approved and commended for its outstanding quality and merit by the Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene.The course complies with the training requirements of the UK Industry Guides to Good Hygiene Practice, Food Hygiene Legislation for food handlers and meets the syllabus requirements of a Level 1 food hygiene course.SAFER FOOD On-Line course modules include:Food hygiene and food poisoning, preventing food poisoning, personal hygiene, food storage & good handling practice, cleaning & disinfection, pest control, food hygiene law & HACCP.On successful completion of the course and final examination, candidates will be awarded our RIPHH approved certificate and training record as evidence of training. Candidates who complete the course will be eligible to take the Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene's First Certificate in Food Safety examination. A preview of the course is available on the Advanced Food Safety web site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods