A New Concept in Food Hygiene Training is Being Launched by Advanced Food Safety Limited in April 2000
SAFER FOOD On-Line has been produced by Direct Food Hygiene in collaboration with Advanced Food Safety Limited. SAFER FOOD On-Line is the FIRST Internet based food safety training course approved and commended for its outstanding quality and merit by the Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene.The course complies with the training requirements of the UK Industry Guides to Good Hygiene Practice, Food Hygiene Legislation for food handlers and meets the syllabus requirements of a Level 1 food hygiene course.SAFER FOOD On-Line course modules include:Food hygiene and food poisoning, preventing food poisoning, personal hygiene, food storage & good handling practice, cleaning & disinfection, pest control, food hygiene law & HACCP.On successful completion of the course and final examination, candidates will be awarded our RIPHH approved certificate and training record as evidence of training. Candidates who complete the course will be eligible to take the Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene's First Certificate in Food Safety examination. A preview of the course is available on the Advanced Food Safety web site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review