USA: New books from Hoover Fellows: To America's Health: A proposal to reform the Food and Drug Administration
"The current system of drug regulation is, literally, overkill and works against the public interest," declares Hoover Senior Research Fellow Henry I. Miller in his new book, To America's Health: A Proposal to Reform the Food and Drug Administration (Hoover Institution Press, 2000). In an era in which scientific advances regularly produce lifesaving new medicines, the FDA has become, Miller argues, an obstacle to the availability of important therapeutics to patients who need them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"