USA: New books from Hoover Fellows: To America's Health: A proposal to reform the Food and Drug Administration
"The current system of drug regulation is, literally, overkill and works against the public interest," declares Hoover Senior Research Fellow Henry I. Miller in his new book, To America's Health: A Proposal to Reform the Food and Drug Administration (Hoover Institution Press, 2000). In an era in which scientific advances regularly produce lifesaving new medicines, the FDA has become, Miller argues, an obstacle to the availability of important therapeutics to patients who need them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast