USA: New books from Hoover Fellows: To America's Health: A proposal to reform the Food and Drug Administration
"The current system of drug regulation is, literally, overkill and works against the public interest," declares Hoover Senior Research Fellow Henry I. Miller in his new book, To America's Health: A Proposal to Reform the Food and Drug Administration (Hoover Institution Press, 2000). In an era in which scientific advances regularly produce lifesaving new medicines, the FDA has become, Miller argues, an obstacle to the availability of important therapeutics to patients who need them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea