UK: McDonald's: a questionable image? (COMMENT)
The removal of the McDonald's logo in the UK comes amid falling profits and an attempt to refocus the fastfood chain's image towards healthier foods. However, while the changes draw attention to the company's healthier offerings, dropping such an iconic logo risks turning a clear-cut brand into a more ambiguous entity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action