USA: A statement regarding the decision by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., to discontinue its business relationship with Maurice Bessinger
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. will no longer sell Maurice's barbecue sauce. This decision has nothing to do with the Confederate flag or the product. After researching Mr. Bessinger's history and present day business practices, Wal-Mart and SAM'S Club found that Mr.Bessinger's company is distributing materials that are contrary to one of our core principles, respect for the individual.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target