USA: A tale of two sites - iSeatz.com goes global while competitor Foodline.com files for bankruptcy
Only two days after a major competitor in the on-line restaurant reservations arena filed for bankruptcy, iSeatz.com announced expansion agreements with London-based Toptable.co.uk and Canadian-based letsgofordinner.com. These partnership agreements increase iSeatz.com's global reservation capability and strengthen iSeatz.com's position as the premier provider of on-line restaurant reservations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund