UK: Waitrose: a taste of Cornwall (COMMENT)
Waitrose and the Taste of Cornwall are to develop a local food hall and shopping complex. Waitrose is hoping to gain from the growing interest in locally produced food, proposing a 50,000 sq ft Cornish Food Hall to be built near Falmouth. In a move that promotes positive supplier and retailer relations, numerous parties stand to benefit from this innovative concept.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid