JAPAN: A thousand Snow Brand employees take early retirement
Snow Brand , the Japanese dairy product group hit by a food poisoning scandal last year, has announced that 1,035 employees will leave the company at the end of September with an early retirement package. Last month Snow Brand announced it would cut its workforce from 6,4000 to 5,000 over the next eight months. These early retirements, together with natural retirements, should enable the group to meet its target as planned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega