JAPAN: A thousand Snow Brand employees take early retirement
Snow Brand , the Japanese dairy product group hit by a food poisoning scandal last year, has announced that 1,035 employees will leave the company at the end of September with an early retirement package. Last month Snow Brand announced it would cut its workforce from 6,4000 to 5,000 over the next eight months. These early retirements, together with natural retirements, should enable the group to meet its target as planned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival