JAPAN: A thousand Snow Brand employees take early retirement
Snow Brand , the Japanese dairy product group hit by a food poisoning scandal last year, has announced that 1,035 employees will leave the company at the end of September with an early retirement package. Last month Snow Brand announced it would cut its workforce from 6,4000 to 5,000 over the next eight months. These early retirements, together with natural retirements, should enable the group to meet its target as planned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch