JAPAN: A thousand Snow Brand employees take early retirement
Snow Brand , the Japanese dairy product group hit by a food poisoning scandal last year, has announced that 1,035 employees will leave the company at the end of September with an early retirement package. Last month Snow Brand announced it would cut its workforce from 6,4000 to 5,000 over the next eight months. These early retirements, together with natural retirements, should enable the group to meet its target as planned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund