A2 Milk prepares for US launch
a2 Milk is preparing for its US debut
New Zealand's A2 Milk Co. is gearing up for a launch in the US, with the brand expected to be rolled out across Californian from April.
The company exhibited at the Natural Products Expo West at the Anaheim Convention Centre this month.
Marketing director, Jim Smith said: "The reception from consumers, retailers and farmers tells us that A2 Milk has a real and significant part to play in restoring confidence in dairy milk among the many Americans who have significantly reduced their consumption in recent years.
"We’ll be bringing a pure and natural product to the many millions of Americans who would otherwise have to restrict or avoid the goodness and taste of fresh milk," he added.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses