DENMARK: Aarhus anticipates 2002 net profit of €16.7m-€19.4m
Danish company Aarhus Oliefabrik, which produces food and pharmaceutical ingredients, have revealed that it expects to post a net profit of between €16.7m (US$14.6m) and €19.4m for 2002. In it 2001 financial report, released yesterday [Wednesday], the company added that operating profit is expected to equal between €32.1m and €34.7m for 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm