DENMARK: Aarhus anticipates 2002 net profit of €16.7m-€19.4m
Danish company Aarhus Oliefabrik, which produces food and pharmaceutical ingredients, have revealed that it expects to post a net profit of between €16.7m (US$14.6m) and €19.4m for 2002. In it 2001 financial report, released yesterday [Wednesday], the company added that operating profit is expected to equal between €32.1m and €34.7m for 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs