UK: ABF forecasts flat grocery H1 revenue
Associated British Foods has forecast flat revenue from its grocery division in the first half of its fiscal year amid challenging conditions in bread markets in the UK and Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Mead Johnson hails "improvement" despite Q1 falls
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking