Food industry quotes of the week: ABF, Hershey, Iglo
This week, Associated British Foods reported its annual results and revealed it struggled with competition in the UK and Australian bakery sectors. US consumer goods rookie acquired Birds Eye owner Iglo Group. Hershey had its first quarter results out which demonstrated troubles in uptake of chocolate in China. And Blue Bell announced it was pulling all its products off US shelves after fresh tests found more listeria-ridden products. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action