UK: ABF seen to announce buyout of Crisco from P&G soon
The sale of cooking products company Crisco to Associated British Foods (ABF) is expected to be announced soon, and market watchers have valued the deal at about £310m (US$452.6m). Consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble (P&G) is selling Crisco as part of a drive to reshape its business with fewer, more concentrated product lines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target