UK: ABF's Allied Bakeries to use traffic lights on nutrition labels
Allied Bakeries, the UK bread arm of Associated British Foods, is to introduce traffic light nutrition labels on its Kingsmill products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site