UK: abim baking excellence award winners announced
The Association of Bakery Ingredients Manufacturers (abim) have today announced the winners of their inaugural Award for new product development under the auspices of the Baking Excellence scheme. David Gow of Culloden Foods in Inverness and Gregg Norris of Fenwicks in Newcastle have each won a place on Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association's (CCFRA) "Introduction to Product Development" course on 23-24 October 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action