UK: abim baking excellence award winners announced
The Association of Bakery Ingredients Manufacturers (abim) have today announced the winners of their inaugural Award for new product development under the auspices of the Baking Excellence scheme. David Gow of Culloden Foods in Inverness and Gregg Norris of Fenwicks in Newcastle have each won a place on Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association's (CCFRA) "Introduction to Product Development" course on 23-24 October 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega