UK: abim baking excellence award winners announced
The Association of Bakery Ingredients Manufacturers (abim) have today announced the winners of their inaugural Award for new product development under the auspices of the Baking Excellence scheme. David Gow of Culloden Foods in Inverness and Gregg Norris of Fenwicks in Newcastle have each won a place on Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association's (CCFRA) "Introduction to Product Development" course on 23-24 October 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO