USA: Acceptance Settles Rice Producer Class Action
The United States District Court in Little Rock, Arkansas today approved settlement of a class action by rice producers against Acceptance Insurance Companies Inc. and several affiliated companies. Based on a June 30, 2000 hearing, the Court's Order determined the previously announced settlement terms, preliminarily approved May 1, are fair, reasonable and adequate, and in the best interest of the Settlement Class.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery