USA: Acirca acquires Mountain Sun organic juices
Acirca, Inc. yesterday announced it has acquired Mountain Sun, the number one brand of certified organic juice in the United States. As the leader in this rapidly growing segment, Mountain Sun's products are an ideal complement to Acirca's current portfolio of Walnut Acres certified organic soups, salsas and sauces. The acquisition allows Acirca to enter the $4 billion shelf stable juice category and one of the highest growth segments of the $8 billion organic food and beverage category of North America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target