USA: Acirca acquires ShariAnn's Organics
Acirca, Inc. yesterday announced it has acquired ShariAnn's Organics, the second largest ready-to-eat certified organic soup company in the United States. Coupled with Acirca's existing Walnut Acres ready-to-eat organic soup business, the acquisition gives Acirca the leadership position in one of the highest growth segments of the $8 billion North American organic food and beverage category. ShariAnn's is a leading certified organic soup brand because of its award-winning recipes and flavors and strong distribution in natural supermarkets and gourmet stores nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action