USA: ACNielsen Expands Relationship With HomeGrocer
ACNielsen U.S., an operating unit of ACNielsen Corporation, announced today an expanded agreement with HomeGrocer that makes ACNielsen the primary syndicated information supplier to the largest online grocer in the United States. Under the agreement, HomeGrocer is using the ACNielsen Retail Warehouse Solution (RWS 3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project