USA: Acosta Hires 1,700 Marketing Specialist Employees
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 11, 2001--Acosta Sales and Marketing, the largest sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry, announced that it has hired 1,700 ex-Marketing Specialist employees, effective June 1st. All employees of Marketing Specialists (OTCBB:MKSP) had been dismissed by Marketing Specialists just one week earlier, subsequent to the company's recent voluntary Chapter 11 filing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin