INDONESIA: ACPC's days leading global coffee market are numbered, says deputy chairman of AEKI
The days may be numbered for the Association of Coffee Producing Countries (ACPC), as the organisation is buffeted by a lack of membership contributions and a lack of real results in its bid to boost international coffee prices. Several of the 11 member countries recently deactivated their membership of the ACPC, citing their disappointment with the failure of the association's global coffee retention scheme to bolster prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target