INDONESIA: ACPC's days leading global coffee market are numbered, says deputy chairman of AEKI
The days may be numbered for the Association of Coffee Producing Countries (ACPC), as the organisation is buffeted by a lack of membership contributions and a lack of real results in its bid to boost international coffee prices. Several of the 11 member countries recently deactivated their membership of the ACPC, citing their disappointment with the failure of the association's global coffee retention scheme to bolster prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review