INDONESIA: ACPC's days leading global coffee market are numbered, says deputy chairman of AEKI
The days may be numbered for the Association of Coffee Producing Countries (ACPC), as the organisation is buffeted by a lack of membership contributions and a lack of real results in its bid to boost international coffee prices. Several of the 11 member countries recently deactivated their membership of the ACPC, citing their disappointment with the failure of the association's global coffee retention scheme to bolster prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning