UK/JAPAN: Acquisition signals international expansion plan for food firm
A specialist Welsh food company is set to expand its operations nationally and internationally following a take-over by one of Japan's leading soy sauce producers.The Speciality Sauce Company, established just four years ago in Blaenau Gwent, has been acquired by Shoda Shoyu - one of Japan's fourth major manufacturers of naturally brewed soy sauce and the world's leading supplier of catering sachets containing individual portions of sauces.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti