CANADA: Acquisitions boost Planet Organic Q1
Planet Organic Health, the Canadian natural products producer and retailer, has posted a 130.2% leap in first-quarter sales.
Quarterly revenue reached to C$25.7m (US$25.8m), on the back of acquisitions, store expansions, and same-store sales growth.
EBITDA rose by 47.1% to $1.4m, the company stated.
"Our retail divisions continue to focus on gaining market share," said chief financial officer Darren Krissie.
Canadian natural products retailer Planet Organic Health Corp. has seen third-quarter sales more than double....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units