FRANCE: Activa Capital set to acquire Nestlé France plant - MEMBERS
French venture capital group Activa Capital is poised to acquire a Nestlé France plant at Chef-du-Pont, in Normandy. The plant makes a range of Mont Blanc, Gloria and La Laitière milk-based products. The vast majority of the plant's 169-strong staff at the plant had been on strike since late last week on hearing news of a possible sell-off. However, work was expected to resume on Monday morning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1