FRANCE: Activa Capital set to acquire Nestlé France plant - MEMBERS
French venture capital group Activa Capital is poised to acquire a Nestlé France plant at Chef-du-Pont, in Normandy. The plant makes a range of Mont Blanc, Gloria and La Laitière milk-based products. The vast majority of the plant's 169-strong staff at the plant had been on strike since late last week on hearing news of a possible sell-off. However, work was expected to resume on Monday morning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry