AUDIO: Adams Foods CEO Toal talks innovation
Adams Foods, the UK arm of The Irish Dairy Board, has seen sales jump around 40% in the last three years. The company's recent deal to market cheese for UK dairy co-op First Milk has helped drive that gain - but it has enjoyed organic growth, too. In an excerpt from an interview with just-food, hear Adams Foods CEO Ian Toal discuss the importance of innovation to the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide
- Mars puts R&D at centre of US plant expansion
- Italy warns of EUR200m hit from Russia ban