AUDIO: Adams Foods CEO Toal talks innovation
Adams Foods, the UK arm of The Irish Dairy Board, has seen sales jump around 40% in the last three years. The company's recent deal to market cheese for UK dairy co-op First Milk has helped drive that gain - but it has enjoyed organic growth, too. In an excerpt from an interview with just-food, hear Adams Foods CEO Ian Toal discuss the importance of innovation to the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Greenyard Foods, Univeg, Peatinvest mulling merger
- Thorntons sales, profits fall