AUDIO: Adams Foods CEO Toal talks innovation
Innovation the "lifeblood" of a business, Toal says
The company's recent deal to market cheese for UK dairy co-op First Milk has helped drive that gain - but it has enjoyed organic growth, too.
In an excerpt from an interview with just-food, hear Adams Foods CEO Ian Toal discuss the importance of innovation to the business.
To read the full interview with Toal, in which he outlines how Adams Foods has grown, its prospects and his thoughts on the UK cheddar category, click here.
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- New Quaker Oats range targets wellness trend