UK: ADM and Kao form joint venture to produce fat-fighting oil
Archer Daniels Midland Company has announced details of a joint venture with the Kao Corporation of Japan to manufacture diacylglycerol oil and market the product in Europe, North and South America, Australia and New Zealand. Diacylglycerol, referred to as "DAG oil", was developed by the Kao Corporation and is already very popular in Japan as an aid in controlling body fat content.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week