USA: ADM announces new president for ADM Milling Co.
Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) Friday (7 September) announced the election of Craig A. Fischer as Vice President and President, ADM Milling Company. Reporting to ADM President John D. McNamara, he will be located at the ADM Milling office in Overland Park, Kansas. Mr. Fischer is a twenty-eight year veteran with ADM, beginning his career in the Tabor Grain Division and serving as a Vice President in the Corn Processing Division, as President of ARTCO (American River Transportation Company) and most recently as President of both ADM BioProducts and Specialty Ingredients Divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin