USA: ADM announces new president for ADM Milling Co.
Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) Friday (7 September) announced the election of Craig A. Fischer as Vice President and President, ADM Milling Company. Reporting to ADM President John D. McNamara, he will be located at the ADM Milling office in Overland Park, Kansas. Mr. Fischer is a twenty-eight year veteran with ADM, beginning his career in the Tabor Grain Division and serving as a Vice President in the Corn Processing Division, as President of ARTCO (American River Transportation Company) and most recently as President of both ADM BioProducts and Specialty Ingredients Divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action