USA: ADM announces plant closing
ADM Milling announced today it is discontinuing operations at its flour mill in Destrehan, Louisiana. The closing of this mill is part of an ongoing business evaluation of company-wide assets. Due to excess industry capacity and poor economic conditions, the plant ceased production in October. The Destrehan plant began milling operations in 1975 and has a rated capacity of 6,000 cwts. of flour per day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up