USA: ADM announces restructuring of food and bioproducts divisions
Archer Daniels Midland Company yesterday announced the restructuring of its Food and BioProducts Divisions to strengthen the Company's global focus on its core food and feed operations, as well as its value-added functional foods and ingredients. With the new restructuring, each of the three operations -- ADM Natural Health and Nutrition (value-added products), ADM Specialty Ingredients (food), and ADM BioProducts and Feed (feed) -- will function as a distinct division with its own leadership. All these divisions will report to John Rice, Senior Vice President, Food and BioProducts Divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods