USA: ADM announces restructuring of food and bioproducts divisions
Archer Daniels Midland Company yesterday announced the restructuring of its Food and BioProducts Divisions to strengthen the Company's global focus on its core food and feed operations, as well as its value-added functional foods and ingredients. With the new restructuring, each of the three operations -- ADM Natural Health and Nutrition (value-added products), ADM Specialty Ingredients (food), and ADM BioProducts and Feed (feed) -- will function as a distinct division with its own leadership. All these divisions will report to John Rice, Senior Vice President, Food and BioProducts Divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery