USA: ADM announces restructuring of food and bioproducts divisions
Archer Daniels Midland Company yesterday announced the restructuring of its Food and BioProducts Divisions to strengthen the Company's global focus on its core food and feed operations, as well as its value-added functional foods and ingredients. With the new restructuring, each of the three operations -- ADM Natural Health and Nutrition (value-added products), ADM Specialty Ingredients (food), and ADM BioProducts and Feed (feed) -- will function as a distinct division with its own leadership. All these divisions will report to John Rice, Senior Vice President, Food and BioProducts Divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti