USA: ADM awards two patents for treatment of illnesses with isoflavone compositions
Decatur, Ill-based agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has been awarded its fifth and sixth patents in a series that utilise concentrated isoflavones in combination with other plant-derived phytochemicals. These patents cover plant-derived compositions enriched with at least two phytochemicals from a group consisting of isoflavones, lignans, saponins, catechins and phenolic acids that can be used for the treatment of alcoholism and the treatment of neurological symptoms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth