USA: ADM Cocoa launches bespoke speciality cocoa liquor
ADM Cocoa, the cocoa-processing arm of US giant Archer Daniels Midland, has announced it can supply tailor-made speciality cocoa liquor to chocolate manufacturers. The facility is intended to help manufacturers achieve consistent product differentiation in an increasingly demanding confectionery market.
The group stressed that its presence in origin countries ensured discerning selection and, just as importantly, careful handling of its raw materials. ADM Cocoa's range of cocoa liquor includes West African Main Crop premium lines and 100% single origin bean based liquors. Cocoa liquor, the raw material for much chocolate production, plays a key rose in determining the final flavour of chocolate. Flavour development is also influenced by subsequent processing.
Companies: Archer Daniels Midland
Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland has announced plans to build a new cocoa processing facility in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States....
US agricultural processor Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has announced that Paul Mulhollem, president and chief operating officer, is to retire from the company, effective immediately....
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has announced that local management at its facility in Ringaskiddy, Cork, Ireland has entered into negotiations with the local unions regarding the d...
Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland has announced that Mark Zenuk has been elected Vice President by its board of directors....
Agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland has reported a sharp rise in earnings for the year ended 30 June 2005, despite slightly lower revenue....
A human rights group has sued three US companies in federal court in Los Angeles to force them to step up efforts to end child labour on African farms that supply cocoa beans used to make chocolate pr...
Agribusiness company ADM has named F Kathie Whitley as vice president-labour and employee relations in the human resources department....
Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland has named John Stott as operations controller and Marc Sanner as finance director-Europe....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report