USA: ADM directors vote on cash dividend
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) has declared a cash dividend of five cents a share. ADM directors voted that the dividend should be payable on 3 June 2002, to Shareholders of record 10 May 2002. This is ADM's 302nd cash dividend and 282nd consecutive quarterly payment. As of 31 March 2002, there were 651,329,789 shares of ADM stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations