USA: ADM directors vote on cash dividend
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) has declared a cash dividend of five cents a share. ADM directors voted that the dividend should be payable on 3 June 2002, to Shareholders of record 10 May 2002. This is ADM's 302nd cash dividend and 282nd consecutive quarterly payment. As of 31 March 2002, there were 651,329,789 shares of ADM stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund