US: ADM H1 net earnings jump on lower costs
Agri-giant Archer Daniels Midland has booked a jump in first-half net earnings, as lower one-off costs and higher sales boosted the bottom line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- FMCG sales slowing despite economic green shoots
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Jobs set to go at 2 Sisters plants
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- UK group Symington's eyes Australia growth