USA :ADM Launches Martha Gooch(R) Soy Enriched Pasta
Consumers Now Can 'Get Their Soy' Without Changing How They Eat Ordering a veggie burger is no longer the only way to get soy when eating out. Restaurants now can offer an entire line of pasta entrees created with Martha Gooch® Soy Enriched Pasta, which will be introduced to the food service industry at the National Restaurant Association Show, May 20-23, at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega