UK: ADM names chief financial officer
Food ingredients giant Archer Daniels Midland has named Steven Mills chief financial officer.
Mills will assume his new role on 1 March, succeeding Douglas Schmalz who is retiring after more thans 23 years of the service with the company.
Mills will lead ADM's worldwide finance organisation and have responsibility for a number of sectors including accounting, strategic planning, treasury, tax and speciality food ingredients.
"Steve Mills is extremely well qualified to succeed Doug," said, Patricia Woertz, chairman and chief executive officer of ADM. "His talent and expertise gives him the ability to contribute broadly to the growth and direction of the company."
The move from US agribusiness giant Bunge to buy smaller peer Corn Products International may have got a cool response from the market yesterday (23 June) but the deal will benefit both companies - an...
Archer Daniel Midland, the US-based agribusiness giant, has secured organic status at two cocoa facilities in the UK....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly