USA: ADM names Mark A. Bemis president, ADM cocoa
Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) yesterday announced that Mark A. Bemis was named President, ADM Cocoa. He will assume responsibility for the global cocoa business of ADM and will report to Paul Mulhollem, Senior Vice President, ADM Grain, Oilseeds and Cocoa. Mark will relocate to the Company's headquarters in Decatur, Illinois. Mark joined the Company in 1983 and has previous experience in merchandising management for the Little Rock, Arkansas and Des Moines, Iowa soybean plants. Most recently, he served as Vice President and General Manager, North American Division, ADM Cocoa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry