US: ADM outlines exec appointments
Ingredients giant Archer Daniels Midland has made a raft of appointments, the company announced today (11 September).
The US-based group said the appointments are in its commercial and production group, which is responsible for ADM's origination, merchandising, processing and marketing.
Scott Fredericksen has been named president, rail container and supply chain transportation. Meanwhile, the company has hired John Guymon as vice president, refined oils operations.
Mark Kolkhorst has been named president of ADM Milling, while ADM has named Kris Lutt as general manager, specialty feed ingredients.
A fifth appointment sees Joe Taets named managing director, European oilseeds. Gary Towne has been named general manager, global risk and ethanol, and has assumed additional responsibility for ADM's ethanol sales to fuel, beverage and industrial ethanol customers.
Companies: Archer Daniels Midland
Two Archer Daniels Midland employees died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning and nine others were sickened following a fire at the firms Decatur plant on Sunday evening....
Food ingredients giant Archer Daniels Midland has named Steven Mills chief financial officer....
Food ingredients giant Archer Daniels Midland has ridden the wave of rising commodity costs and posted a rise in second-quarter profits....
The chairman and CEO of ingredients group Archer Daniels Midland has joined the board of consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre