USA: ADM sees EPS growth in FY 2002
Decatur, Ill.-based agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has posted earnings per share (EPS) of US$0.78 for the FY 2002, ended 30 June, compared to US$0.58 last year. Meanwhile, operating profit increased to US$1bn for the full year, up from US$903m last year and including a gain from vitamin settlements of US$147m, and an US$83m charge for abandonment and write down of long lived assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany