USA: ADM sees EPS growth in FY 2002
Decatur, Ill.-based agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has posted earnings per share (EPS) of US$0.78 for the FY 2002, ended 30 June, compared to US$0.58 last year. Meanwhile, operating profit increased to US$1bn for the full year, up from US$903m last year and including a gain from vitamin settlements of US$147m, and an US$83m charge for abandonment and write down of long lived assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action