USA: ADM sees increase in Q3 net earnings
Agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) has reported that net earnings for the Q3 ended 31 March 2002 were US$117m, US$.18 per share, compared with US$93m, or US$.14 per share, last year. This year's results include a US$.01 per share gain on the partial settlement of the company's claim related to the vitamin antitrust litigation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch