USA: ADM sees increase in Q3 net earnings
Agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) has reported that net earnings for the Q3 ended 31 March 2002 were US$117m, US$.18 per share, compared with US$93m, or US$.14 per share, last year. This year's results include a US$.01 per share gain on the partial settlement of the company's claim related to the vitamin antitrust litigation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega